June 20, 2022 @ 7:00 p.m.
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING ~
MONDAY JUNE 20, 2022 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the June 6, 2022 regular meeting.
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Approve bills as presented for payment.
- Authorize financing a new ambulance for the Oglesby Ambulance Department at a rate of 3.98% through Illini State Bank in the amount of $230,000.00
- Approve Rules and Regulations of the Board of Fire and Police Commissioners for the City of Oglesby.
- Approve 1196-051622 an Ordinance Modifying the terms of Employment for the Oglesby Chief of Police.
- Approve 1199-062022 an Ordinance Approving a Text Amendment to Section 14-3-1 of the Oglesby Land Development Code so as to Authorize Sport and Recreation, Participant as a Permitted Use in a B1 Downtown Commercial District in the City of Oglesby, Lasalle County, Illinois.
- Approve 1200-062022 an Ordinance Establishing Ranks Within the Police Department for the City of Oglesby, LaSalle County, Illinois.
- Authorize Chamlin & Associates to draw up plans and provide cost estimates to develop a city parking lot on East Walnut Street, Oglesby Illinois.
- Approve request for donation from 9th Annual Cruisin’ Against Cancer event to be held at the Rootbeer Stand on September 17, 2022 in the amount of $600.00.
- Approve request from the Starved Rock Runners to hold the annual Turkey Trot on November 24, 2022.
- Discussion on iron plant maintenance.
- Discussion and vote to sending pending matter to the Plan Commission.
- Old Business
- Public Comments
- Commissioner’s reports
- Mayor’s report
Posted this 17th day of June 2022
Amy Eitutis, City Clerk