June 6, 2022 @ 7:00 p.m.
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING ~
MONDAY JUNE 6, 2022 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the May 16, 2022 regular meeting.
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Presentation given by Cintas Corporation in regards to centralizing the city’s supply purchases.
- Approve bills as presented for payment.
- Approve 1197-060622 an Ordinance Amending the Composition of the Plan Commissioner for the City of Oglesby, LaSalle County, Illinois.
- Reappoint/appoint members to the Plan Commission.
- Review and approve recommendations from the Plan Commission for text amendment.
- Approve 1198-060622 an Ordinance Amending Section 9.16.010 and Section 5.92.020 of the Municipal Code of the City of Oglesby.
- Approval to recommend to the Fire and Police Board for the hiring of a full-time police officer.
- Place on file the purchase of a 2022 Ford F-550 ambulance with a 2012 MedTec Modular box in the amount of $230,000.00
- Approve changes to the City of Oglesby Communications, Hazards and Outages Plan v1.1
- Approve plan for load shedding.
- Discuss centralizing the city’s supply purchases.
- Old Business
- Public Comments
- Commissioner’s reports
- Mayor’s report
- Closed Session 5ILCS 120/2(c)(1) “The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline. Performance or dismissal of a specific employees of the public body or legal counsel of the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity. However, a meeting to consider an increase in compensation to a specific employee of a public body that is subject to the Local Government Wage Increase Transparency Act may not be closed and shall be open to the public and posted and held in accordance with the Act. 5 ILCS 120/2 (c) (5): The purchase or lease of real property for the use of the public body, including meetings held for the purpose of discussing whether a particular parcel should be acquired.
- Approve 1196-051622 an Ordinance Modifying the terms of Employment for the Oglesby Chief of Police.
- Adjournment Posted this 3rd day of June 2022
Amy Eitutis, City Clerk