Regular Meeting: October 5, 2020 @ 7:00 p.m.
CITY COUNCIL MEETING ~ MONDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2020 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
1. Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the September 21, 2020 Regular Meeting.
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Approve Bills as Presented for Payment
- Approve 1130-100520 an ordinance amending Chapter 10.24, stopping, standing and parking of Title 10, vehicles and traffic of the Oglesby city code.
- Approve 1131-100520 an Ordinance authorizing the execution of an agreement for the purchase of electricity from the city of Oglesby by GTI, LLC.
- Approve the purchase of two transformers for the GTI expansion of Phase 3.
- Place on file 1132-101920 an ordinance authorizing the execution of a settlement agreement and mutual release between the city of Oglesby and Officer Hugo Gonzalez.
- Place on file 1133-101920 an ordinance approving the termination of the Oglesby Tax increment Financing (TIF) District V Redevelopment project area, plan and projects.
- Discussion in regards to Ordinance 08.080 – Number of cats and dogs allowed.
- Old Business
- Public Comments
- Commissioner’s reports
- Mayor’s report
- Closed Session. 5ILCS120(c)(8) Security procedures, school building safety and security, and the use of personnel and equipment to respond to an actual, a threatened, or a reasonably potential danger to the safety of employees, students, staff, the public, or public property.
Posted 2nd day of October, 2020